A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred by developers and empowering organizations to rapidly create and deploy critical applications that transform their business. To support our growth and commitment to hiring exceptional performers, we are looking for a Technical Lead based in Mumbai, India.
The Technical Lead role to be based in Mumbai plays a critical customer-facing role by providing technical solutions that ensure application performance, lifecycle agility, maintainability and governance of applications portfolio using OutSystems Platform. Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Design and validate the architecture of OutSystems applications (Web or Mobile)
- Translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications, leveraging OutSystems capabilities
- Application composition that ensures lifecycle independency
- Review and recommend architecture patterns
- Correctly isolate Core Services, to promote reusability and lower maintenance costs
- Identify non-functional requirements, integrations needs and common style guides across all OutSystems applications
- Assess existing applications in performance, architecture and development and recommend best practices
Projects & Daily Activities:
- Be a Problem solver, Customer Oriented and with great soft skills
- Understand and apply architecture patterns in enterprise projects
- Identify, evaluate and fix applications performance bottlenecks
- Ability to conduct technical reviews during the software development life cycle and prescribe optimizations and improvement measures
The Longer Story: One of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to enable every organization to innovate through software. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in helping companies solve some of their most strategic business challenges, from modernizing their workplace processes to transforming their employee and customer experiences. As a member of the OutSystems global team, you will help build, deliver, manage, and evolve the software that is a low-code market leader and preferred by professional developers around the world.
- Identify reusable components
- Design master data
- Best practice and patterns
- Reference architecture
- Design integrations
- Delivery integrations
- Delivery team architecture enablement
- Architecture refactor support
- Evaluate platform new features
OutSystems is a truly global company, with more than 525,000 developer community members, 1,700 employees, 400 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 87 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001, OutSystems has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, and of course has a thriving, worldwide community of remote employees.
Working at OutSystems We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way.