Designation: Product Analyst
As a Product Analyst, you will be part of the product team of Dealshare. You ask questions and drive insights helping solve problems that range from improving growth, shopping experience, and operational efficiency. You will be driven with high curiosity and energy for problem-solving with a strong understanding of mobile & web products and experience finding actionable insights to drive business goals.
- Drive insights by asking relevant questions, adopting advanced data and analytics techniques, and impacting customer experience, growth, and operational efficiency
- Monitor and publish critical business/product metrics on daily basis and generate insights for sharp movements and anomalies of these metrics
- Develop a knack and curiosity for business and correlate business decisions to outcomes by proactively analyzing data for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Adopt latest tools to create rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in a data analytics role and working with common analytics technologies (GA, Clevertap, Adobe) is must
- Advanced Excel knowledge, shortcuts, lookups, pivot table, macros, etc
- Well adept at SQL queries. Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R, Python, etc) is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You work independently, as well as part of a team. You are able to prioritize, handle multiple projects at the same time and work towards tight deadlines