Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR6147 Senior Business Analyst- IT SCAs an IT Order Promising Specialist, you will be part of an Agile project team utilizing the Agile / Scrum methodologies, working in a fast-paced, iterative environment, closely partnered with business stakeholders. You will work to design new systems and improve existing systems, create design documentation, software specifications, and testing/training scenarios and will evaluate processes for alignment opportunities. You will participate in new functionality estimation, analysis, design and testing and define application requirements by working closely with the Supply Chain stakeholders and other members of the project teams. As a project team member, you will support the entire project lifecycle from initial project definition to project implementation (including testing and training) through to project closure. You will also be an expert on current Supply Chain processes and systems; identify, recommend, and drive process improvements; and serve as a consultant on these processes and systems for partners and customers. Responsibilities and Tasks: As an IT Order Promising Specialist, having SAP APO GATP / S4 HANA AATP capabilities & provide expert functional and process guidance on system capabilities and solution approaches
Qualifications and Experience:
- The candidate should possesses deep understanding & working knowledge on functionalities and capabilities mentioned below …
- Simple Product availability check (PAC), product availability check with production and transfer orders and special stock and batches
- Backorder processing (background) (BOP), interactive backorder processing and event driven quantity assignment, BOP monitor and analysis
- Product Allocation (PAL), manual product allocation, automated product allocation management, allocation check and advanced allocation check (simulation check, capacity allocations)
- Rules based ATP (RBA / ABC in S4 HANA), manual selection of alternative product / location substitutions, rules setup as per the business need, automatic location / product substitution strategies
- Analytics, ATP overview, allocation analysis (consumption, rolling adjustments), simulation and what if analysis and BOP results explanation
- Multilevel ATP (MATP), Characteristics based ATP (CBA), Capable to promise, batch & shelf life ATP, multi item single delivery location (MISL) and capacity check via allocations
- Experience in other modules like demand planning, supply planning is desirable
- Partner with Supply Chain area leadership to understand capability needs and to improve the overall efficiency of the teams
- Ensure delivery of supply chain planning solutions within our SAP ECC/S4HANA/APO/BY/RR toolset environment
- Deliver large scale, high-value projects by leveraging an established Agile delivery methodology
- Work within cross-functional teams (Operations areas, other SCRUM teams, SC, PMO) to drive successful deployments
- Leverage metrics and performance data to understand opportunities for improvement
- Should have thorough understanding or strong IT systems integration capabilities
- 5 - 7 years of experience into SAP APO / S4 HANA landscape with specialization into Order Promising
- Mandatory to have SAP APO GATP / S4 HANA AATP experience with at least 2-3 projects implementation experience as a team member
- Deep supply chain and best-known method knowledge (BKM)
- Strong systems thinking and problem-solving capability
- Self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Capability to build strong rapport with customer groups
- Experience in collaborating with team members to drive results
- Ability to facilitate and drive decisions and clarification
- Ability to work independently with short deadlines
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Experience in the high-tech industry (preferred)
- APICS certification (preferred)
- Mandatory B.E, B.Tech, B.S / B.B.A in IT / CS / Information Systems or any other engineering
- Exposure to business management, Supply Chain Processes, Industrial Engineering or industry-related curriculum studies is a plus
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact email@example.com