We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
- Program Manager
- Product Architect, Designers
- Quality manager, Safety assurance Manager
- Project V&V team
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Demonstrate that a Product/System fulfils its intended use when placed in its intended environment (real or simulated)
- Defines the validation strategy
- Should have good command in Cyber security Vulnerability and migration testing.
- Specifies, designs and develops validation environment & tools (test bench, recording tools, simulated I/O, …)
- Should have good command in SCADA Functional Knowledge
- Establishes validation procedures and criteria
- Ensures requirements traceability according to product Requirements Management Plan
- Performs validation :
- Runs validation procedures (tests, …)
- Produces validation results report and associated Change Requests (defects)
- Put validation work products under configuration management according to product Configuration Management Plan
- Keeps informed of the evolution of technologies through techno watch
- Through his activities, contributes to TIS standardization by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable solutions
- Keeps a strong link with the architects and designers through the whole V&V cycle
- Applies processes and standards
- Contributes to continuous improvement (ROE, process, …)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Strong Communication and Inter-personnel skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, while maintaining effectiveness.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in complex software/systems testing;
- Deep knowledge of verification & validation methodology and processes;
- Experience in testing safety critical systems;
- Strong problem solving;
- Preferable Experience in working with an international and multicultural environment;
- Preferable SCADA knowledge
EXPERIENCE / SKILL SET
- Good to have strong experience in Automation
- Strong hands on experience in C#, phyton, SQL, OPC, XML
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Language Skills: Proficient in English language
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment: Developer, SQL, Database, XML, Quality Assurance, Technology