The Cloud Engineering group in the CEGBU is focused on developing enterprise level solutions for our customers in project intensive industries in Cloud. Our applications provide construction management, project and portfolio management, contract management, resource management, and risk management solutions used by customers worldwide. We built the most comprehensive & connected set of industry specific solutions across the project & asset lifecycle . They are scalable, flexible, and give customers fast time-to-value. We leverage an agile development methodology(scrum) to facilitate the development of our products. Our development practices include empowered scrum teams, continuous build and integration, monthly sprint reviews, and a heavy emphasis on testing early and often. The successful candidate will work locally at the CEGBU's Hyderabad, India office.
As part of cloud engineering team the successful candidate will be actively developing the Orchestration for our Aconex web-based enterprise product. The candidate will be called upon to analyze problems, suggest and assess multiple alternative solutions, and implement high-quality solutions for Production.
Candidate must have:
- Developing Orchestration, framework and infrastructure using Devops tools in cloud
- Developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines in cloud.
- Participating in code reviews
- Engaging actively in the technical designs and decisions
- Participating in technical discussions and providing feedback depending on the needs of the team/department
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies (including Oracle technologies) and assimilating them into the product suites
- Pro-actively mentoring and keeping track of team mates progress
- Ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical process
He /She should be able to work independently, mentor others and be a highly contributing member of an agile team. He/She has excellent organizational, planning and time management skills, with a successful track record of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Devops knowledge on Ansible/puppet/Docker/Kubernetos etc. Atleast 3 years of hands-on experience is needed.
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge in Agile process
- Extensive experience in scripting, devops tools and workflows
- Working knowledge on AWS/OCI/Azure is mandatory.
- Thorough understanding of OO principles
- Track record of rapidly learning and incorporating new technologies into his/her skill set
- Thorough knowledge of programming best practices
- Expert analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical, business, and design information
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, tested software on time
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.